HR Specialist & ISO Auditor
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, intelligent and initiative-taking individual to join us to handle the HR and ISO related responsibilities of Al Bahri Hardware & Safety Equipment LLC.
The person they will be replacing has raised the bar of perfection, documentation and streamlining the processes, and hence only a really focused and meticulous candidate will make the cut.
If you are ready for the challenge, read below.
HR Job duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Preparing or updating Employment Records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Explaining Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed seamlessly.
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations.
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
- Overseeing the hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
- Coordinating all employee leaves.
ISO related responsibilities include the following.
- Maintaining all documents in order.
- Ensuring internal audits are performed in time.
- Ensuring all training plans are implemented as scheduled.
ISO Certification Management is a crucial role and must be taken very seriously. The employee will be held accountable if we are to lose the certification for any reason.
- Excellent command over the English language
- Team player
- Should be able to influence behaviour in a positive way
- Should be able to take initiatives in the benefit of the company without being given direction
- Ability to work without supervision
- Impeccable time management skills
- Excellent Follow-up and coordination skills